Artone 3 Max

iHM24

• HearPeers Heroes

@iHM24

Yay!  Which devices are you using it with?  Phone, TV, iPad?

phone calls?

music?

audiobooks?

movies?

podcasts?

@Joan, another happy Artone user!

5 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@iHM24

Yay!  Which devices are you using it with?  Phone, TV, iPad?

phone calls?

music?

audiobooks?

movies?

podcasts?

@Joan, another happy Artone user!

What an amazing sounds

I use it with my LG built in bluetooth sounds quality so much better that Quattro, I watch movies, hearing musics on iPhone and youtube. Using iPhone but still I didn’t try to check calling sound quality but I’m sure it will be great.

I love it 🥰 

Thanks again @Mary Beth 🙏🏻🌺

• HearPeers Heroes

@iHM24

Super!  Enjoy listening!

I agree that the Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop is way better than the Quattro.  After I tried the Artone, I gave my Quattro neckloops away and never looked back.

I have two Artone neckloops so one is always charged and ready to go when a battery runs out.

• HearPeers Heroes

I am so happy I found this forum and found out about the Artone. I use it often at work. In the past week I have held several calls over the computer with people overseas. I make out about 98% of what is said when I use the Artone! I love it! 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

It is an incredible piece of tech With great sound quality and the price is so much lower than other options.

@Jewel Were you using your Sonnet or Rondo 2?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

I wore the Sonnet. 

A coworker asked if I needed someone to sit in on the calls and I confidently said I could handle them by myself. 😊

• HearPeers Heroes

Go @Jewel Go!  Aren’t you glad you went to such great lengths and expense to get your CI?  I am soooo happy things worked out so well for you!

• HearPeers Heroes

Oh yes @Mary Beth. One of the best decisions I've made in my entire life! I have no regrets whatsoever although I am much deafer now since the surgery but once my processor is on I usually forget I'm deaf.

In fact I was watching TV one night and all of a sudden I couldn't hear a thing! I checked the remote to see if the TV was on mute. It took me a while to realise that my battery for my processor had died! Lol! I guess I'm so used to tuning out the dead battery beeps. 

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

I tried my artone neckloop today for the first time, both with my tablet and my phone. But it was so quiet I could not catch anything clearly.  I maxed the volume on the fine tuner, my devices and the artone. Anything else I can try??

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kylie

That is the opposite of what people usually report since the Artone 3 MAX is such a powerful neckloop.

Hmmmm.....

1) Does your Artone charge with a micro USB or a pin connection?  (This will tell us the version you have.)

2). Did you put your processor on T setting with the Fine Tuner? (Are you using Rondo 2?)

3). Have you ever used the T setting on that processor before?  Our audiologists can give us access to T and MT via the FineTuner or block access to those settings.

• HearPeers Heroes
4 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Kylie

That is the opposite of what people usually report since the Artone 3 MAX is such a powerful neckloop.

Hmmmm.....

1) Does your Artone charge with a micro USB or a pin connection?  (This will tell us the version you have.)

2). Did you put your processor on T setting with the Fine Tuner? (Are you using Rondo 2?)

3). Have you ever used the T setting on that processor before?  Our audiologists can give us access to T and MT via the FineTuner or block access to those settings.

1) micro USB

2) yes the T setting, and I have a sonnet only

3) no I have never used it before so I don't know about settings for it. But I was getting some sound, just very little. So it musn't be completely blocked.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kylie

Something is wrong.  Either with the neckloop you received or the telecoil on your Sonnet.

Did you try to unpair it to your BT device (forget this device) and pair it again?

Do you have another BT device you can try it with?

You should not need to adjust any volume via your FineTuner.  You should just be able to use your FineTuner to switch to T.

Then use the volume control on the Artone itself and your BT device.

• HearPeers Heroes
10 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

Ok I will talk to my audiologist about this at my next appointment. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

@Mary Beth question after the artone is powered do u still leave it plugged in when not in use. Smile i finally have it connected.  Much thanks for all your kind help

• 4 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

My artone is working fine now. But I'm not exactly sure why! I put it on to try it again, and wondered how close it needed to be to my CI to work best so I experimentally held it up close to my ear - bam! It was suddenly so loud!! I dropped it back to where it hangs around my neck and them decreased the volume until it was comfortable. I've been using with success ever since. Something 'sparked' it into life being too close?!?! Anyway I'm grateful. Now I'm doing all my practice without being cabled - it's so freeing! I can listen to podcasts while I do the housework etc. So much more rehab opportunities!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kylie

It is wonderful to move all around the house cable free and listen!  Enjoy!

I’m glad it is working for you.  I love mine.  I listen while I sew, clean the house, go for walks etc.