Artone

Vinod

I am not familiar with Artone neck loop. If someone  can help me and tell me what it can accomplish and where to buy one from.  Also specs if needed.  According to this forum it seems it can help me in telephone communication via CI in one ear and hearing aid in the other.  My hearing aid does have T and MT capability.

Vinod

• HearPeers Heroes

Med-El asked me to review the Artone neckloop a couple of years ago.  Here is the link to my review.

I own several and have 2 charged up everyday.  

https://blog.medel.com/review-of-the-artone-3-max-bluetooth-neckloop/

@Vinod

They can be purchased through Artone’s website or through Amazon.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Vinod I bought mine on Amazon.  It's great for audiobooks and music and phone calls.

Mary,

I bought a Artone 3 max from Amazon and it arrived three days ago.  I followed all instructions given in a three page manual which came with the device.  I  tried to pair it with cell phone but I could not make it work due to some reason. My both cell phones have Blue tooth capability. I don't know what mistake I am doing.  Since you are expert of Artone, I am addressing this issue to you. Hope you can help. There is only one button to press so it should not be difficult.   The button seems fragile so I don't want to over do it.

Vinod

• HearPeers Heroes

@Vinod, did you choose the telecoil setting on your Fine Tuner?  The bluetooth only connects to your phone.  The connection to your processor is via telecoil.

I find it a real pain to get the Artone into pairing mode to connect the first time. Easy to reconnect after pairing is accomplished. The Artone has to be blinking alternating red/blue which I find hard to get going before the Bluetooth search has timed out on the phone😀.   But keep plugging away. After I manage to pair with a device, I find a quick push for the button to wake up the Artone quickly followed by about a 3 second push reconnects the device no problem. But to get that alternating red/blue... what a pain...

• HearPeers Heroes

Hmmm..... I have not had any issues getting any of the Artone neckloops into pairing mode.  The Artone is powered off.  Then I hold down that button and keep holding it until I see the alternating red/blue lights (it powers on and then enters pairing mode, so just wait while you keep holding down that button).

It is not necessary to push hard.  Just press on the button and wait.

As far as my iPhone.  It makes BT pairing very easy.  It does not time out.  I just open the BT window and have the phone close to the Artone.  When the red/blue lights show up on the Artone, a moment later Artone shows up as a choice on my phone for BT and I select it.  It pairs right away.

I do not repair the Artone.  It saves the pairing and so when the Artone is turned on next time, it connects to the last device it was paired with.

I use my Artone with both my iPhone and my iPad.  If it connects to my iPad when it powers up because that was the last device it was paired with but I want to use it with my iPhone, I do this....

on the connected device (which you can see the headphone icon) I go to BT.....Select the Artone......Select disconnect. (This allows the device to remember the Artone and not require a resync next time.  It just disconnects.). The headphone icon disappears.

on the device I want to use the Artone with.....I go to BT......Select Artone......wait a moment and it connects automatically.

Maybe others have different ways of doing this.  I have been using this method for years and it works fine.  I have never had to resync the Artone to a device.  If I want to pair it to a new device, then I have to sync it.

I am still using my original Artone.  I received it in August 2016.  It is still working great.  I also have added more Artone neckloops to my collection.  I always have 2 charging up for the day.

I hope this helps.  If not, let me know.

• HearPeers Heroes

By the way  when I see the red/blue blinking lights on the Artone, I stop pressing the button.

• 3 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes
On 4/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, Mary Featherston said:

@Vinod I bought mine on Amazon.  It's great for audiobooks and music and phone calls.

@Vinod

i also bought mine on amazon 

i use for audio books, streaming music or movies and calls on my iPhone.

• 1 year later...

@Mary Beth

I recently purchased the TVB to work with my Artone Max 3. I am having much difficulty pairing with Artone. MAX 3. Now that I have two Max 3's it is impossible.  Hoping you can help me. Thanks

On 5/18/2020 at 1:41 PM, Mary Beth said:

@DarlaHS

I leave one Artone paired just to the TVB and use it for that only.  I unpaired it with all other devices.

Here is a link to help you:

http://handsonhearing.com/resources/ArtoneTVBReview.pdf

@Mary Beth

We have tried numerous times to pair the tvb to artones max 3. We have been unsuccessful and are becoming very frustrated. Is there a video that that we could watch?

We did restart both artone max 3's and the tvb to factory reset but still not working. I must be really stupid. Thanks for your help.

• HearPeers Heroes

@DarlaHS

The link above is the best way I know to explain how to connect to the TVB.  You can reach out to the Artone company directly for help.  Sorry things are not working right for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Hi there, I wold like to improve something the audio in our next meeting on July. After reading in the forum, I think that the bes options is Artone 3 Max. Can womeone confirm to me that the link to buy it is the follow?

http://www.artonecs.com/store/p1/Artone_3_MAX_world's_strongest_streamer.html

• HearPeers Heroes

@Valentin

Yes that is the correct company.  It can also be found on Amazon.

It works well with video meetings.  You hear through the telecoil on your Rondo (MT setting) and it has a built in mic that picks up your voice so others hear you.

• HearPeers Heroes

Thank you Marty Beth, I know about Amazon, but is $40 and ad shipping cost. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

If Artone 3 Max is paired with Rondo, Can I connect also to computer at same time. When I was in the last meeting, I used the computer with the Cozy phones, but now, It created to me a doubt about the behavior with computer and Rondo at same time with Artone 3 or how it work. My idea is take the audio of computer via bluetooth to Artone and this one to Rondo via T-coil. Sincerely I don't know how it work.

I just bought Artone, and I want to be ready when it arrive here. Do you know about it? 

• HearPeers Heroes

I answer myself. The computer/laptop, must to have a Bluetooth dongle to work 🙂

• HearPeers Heroes

@Valentin

I can use my laptop with its built in BT and Artone.  I just configure the laptop to use Artone as a headphone/mic in settings on the laptop.

We just need to pair the Artone to our device’s BT.

No pairing to Rondo.  Just wear it around your neck and have your Rondo on MT or T with your FineTuner.

Sounds travels from laptop via BT to Artone

Induction telecoil from Artone to Rondo

Artone has a built in mic so you will use it both to hear and to pick up your voice for others to hear you.

When will it arrive?

• HearPeers Heroes

And, Rondo can not pair with your computer BT directly? 

• HearPeers Heroes

No Med-El processors can pair with any BT device to stream audio directly.

Not even Sonnet 2.  Sonnet 2 has a direct BT connection ONLY to use the AudioKey app as a remote.  All audio streaming must go through the AudioLink intermediary device for both Sonnet 1 and Sonnet 2.

Rondo and Rondo 2 connect via telecoil to third party BT devices, like Artone.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,I recently got CI in my left ear (was completely deaf)in both ears....my problem is I cannot hear the phone(home phone)clearly....not even 30%clarity and not only that the television poses a problem too!!HELP!!!!!!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Leila Riley

welcome to HearPeers!  When were you activated and which processor are you using?

• HearPeers Heroes

Since we're talking about Artone neckloops - I had a weird thing happen.  It wouldn't connect correctly to my laptop (no, this wasn't our chat).  The red and blue lights just carried on flashing and eventually I gave up.  Anyone seen that? 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

Someone else recently had trouble connecting their Artone to their laptop but it would connect to their phone and tablet.

Does your Artone connect correctly to your phone or tablet or is it not connecting to any device right now?