HearPeers Heroes Jewel Posted August 15, 2018 HearPeers Heroes Report Share Posted August 15, 2018 Hello everyone, I saw the CI surgeon earlier. He said I would have a better chance of success if I do my better ear. This was unexpected as back in January he had selected the worse ear to do. But in our conversation today I told him that insurance is not covering my surgery. He thought that I would have been able to do my second ear if there wasn't much success with the first, but realising that I may never be able to afford that, he changed his mind. He did say that the final decision is up to me. I have decided to go with the better ear but I must say it pains me to be doing that one. I'm wondering how I will be able to manage at work before and after activation. I'm starting to feel very emotional about this all of a sudden. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.